Reuse --> Recycle --> Reduce!
We have so many garments in our closet! So why don't we take some garments and try remaking or redesigning them into a new one!
I was looking into our closet and i found one of my Father's Kurta and decided to redesign it into a casual dress with some hand made block prints and dyeing.
This is the kurta i decided to work on!
I dyed the lower fabric then!
And the result came out to this--
After the dyeing process i divided the lower parts into small box pleats and with the help of my dad i attached both the pieces.
After stitching both the parts I made a block print by taking a wooden block and tied a lace on that.
The prints came out as shown in the image above. Then i added this block print into the garment.
I thought of adding some embroidery stitches but also i wanted to keep it simple and casual!
After completing my prints i washed it and stitched a button on my neckline and this was my redesigned garment out of my father's kurta!
I styled it with a black broad belt!
And I also tried adding a denim jacket from my closet!


















Wow!! you did really a great job. Will surely try this
ReplyDeleteThank you ☺️
DeleteGreat
ReplyDeleteSo creative 💓 lovely 🤩
ReplyDeleteThanks ☺️
DeleteGreat creation. Thanks for presentation of new fashionable designed dress
ReplyDelete❤️
Delete❤️
ReplyDeleteGreat work 👌❤️
ReplyDeleteExcellent dear.. very happy to see your work 😘
ReplyDeleteYod did a great job .... I know you have a creative mind .... Keep shinning on
ReplyDeleteWell done !
ReplyDeleteReally amazing ❤
ReplyDeleteLit ❤️
ReplyDelete😍😍😍😍
ReplyDelete